Thursday, March 20, 2014

For starters, I forgot this existed.

Apparently I created this 5 years ago, and it has been in a state of neglect ever since. 

Whoops. 

I apologize for the blatant ignoring of Social Media updates. This is pretty embarrassing that there are only 2 followers here. Not to point anyone out here over the choir of crickets.

I'm going to make a bold statement and say that I am trying to start this up again. This blogs name has changed to my freelance Graphic Design company's name, Orange Label Creative. It will be a hybrid blog for Graphic Design, my Graphic Design and art work, and most likely my craft beer, food obsession, and Memphis shenanigans. That's a guarantee. My husband and I just moved here about 5 months ago, and he has really, REALLY got into brewing. I'm along for bumming beer in the process. That's enough of a post sign up introduction to the updated blog for now. I will leave you with a few images taken along the Memphis ride. 


WE FREQUENT THE MID-TOWN BOSCOS
BECAUSE ART.
JOXER'S STOMPING GROUNDS
TYLER'S RECENT BREW TALE : LEGEND OF BISCUIT KICK
WISEACRE SELFIE, A LOCAL MEMPHIS BREWERY
ALSO, WISEACRE BREWERY. ARTSY, AIN'T IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment